Margaritaville New Menu Survey Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Margaritaville New Menu Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the United States (excluding RI), and D.C., 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”), Margaritaville Holdings LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. Void in Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).
General Entry Conditions. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the sweepstakes drawing and Entry Period. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. All entries must be submitted by manual completion of the applicable entry method. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Selection of Winner: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about April 16, 2013. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of the drawing, and will be given instructions on how to claim prize. Failure to respond to any winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release, and must also comply with his/her employer’s policies on acceptance of any prize. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Prize and Odds: One (1) Grand Prize is available: A $1,000 merchandise credit to shop at MargaritavilleLifestyle.com. Value: $1,000. There is no substitution for any prize, except Sponsor may award a substitute of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. The prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes related to any prize, and for any expenses not expressly listed above. Odds of winning in each drawing depend on the number of entries received by the entry deadline for that drawing.
5. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering, you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Margaritaville Holdings LLC, Jimmy Buffett, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents, and Facebook (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, any you hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, Facebook profile picture, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion, and (e) noncompliance with any provision of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6. General: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes or the drawing or Entry Period, and to select the winners for any Entry Period from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Additional Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
9. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules, or the name of the Winners, available after April 30, 2013, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “MARGARITAVILLE NEW MENU SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES”, Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Requests must be received by May 15, 2013.
10. Sponsor: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
11. Administrator: Bubble Up, 719 Sawdust Road, Suite 104, The Woodlands, TX 77380