Margaritaville “Summer Fun” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Margaritaville Summer Fun” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding RI, AK and HI), who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”), Margaritaville Holdings LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).
2. To Enter: There are two ways to enter: (a) Online. Visit any of the participating Margaritaville Facebook pages at:
(the “Site”) between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 17, 2013, and 11:59:59 p.m. on September 2, 2013 (the “Entry Period”). You need to have a Facebook account and to “like” the page to be eligible to enter, both of which are free. Then follow the directions on the entry page to submit the required information to complete an entry. (b) In Restaurants. Complete an Official Entry Form at a participating Margaritaville Restaurant during the entry period and give it to your server at that restaurant. Entry is limited to the entry period and while supplies last.
Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for each weekly sweepstakes drawing and Entry Period. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries, all of which are void; or for retailer handling delays or errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. All entries must be submitted by manual completion of the applicable entry method. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, mechanical or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an online entrant, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Selection of Weekly Winners: A series of eleven (11) separate weekly drawings will be held on the schedule listed below. Each drawing will be from among the eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the entry deadline date for the listed drawing as set forth in the chart in Rule 5 below. All non-winning entries in each weekly drawing remain eligible for any subsequent weekly drawing(s). Each valid entry also is eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
4. Selection of Grand Prize Winner: The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about September 6, 2013, from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes/Odds: The prize(s) available for each weekly drawing are as follows:
|Entry Deadline Date||Drawing Date||Prize(s) Approx.||Retail Value|
|June 23||June 28||Assortment of Margaritaville sauces and marinades, Margaritaville spatula and cutting board||$90.00|
|June 30||July 5||Assortment of Margaritaville sun care||$100.00|
|July 7||July 12||2 pairs of Margaritaville flip flops and 2 pairs of Margaritaville boat shoes||$220.00|
|July 14||July 19||Margaritaville straw tote, 2 beach towels and 2 tervis tumblers||$100.00|
|July 21||July 26||Margaritaville Relax Tent||$125.00|
|July 28||August 2||Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker||$300.00|
|August 4||August 9||2 pairs of Margaritaville eyewear||$160.00|
|August 11||August 16||Assortment of Margaritaville Coffee, set of 3 coffee mugs and 2 tervis mugs||$90.00|
|August 18||August 23||Margaritaville Mixed Drink Maker||$300.00|
|August 25||August 30||Assortment of Margaritaville acrylic plates, acrylic tumblers, tin buckets and 2 coolies||$90.00|
One (1) Grand Prize is available as follows: A trip for two (2) persons to Atlantic City. Trip consists of: round trip coach air transportation between Atlantic City or Philadelphia and the major continental U.S. airport nearest winners home (No air transportation from AK or HI); 4 night stay at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City, double occupancy; $500 dining credit valid for Margaritaville and Landshark Bar and Grill restaurants; plus two pairs of Margaritaville footwear selected by Sponsor. Approximate retail value is $2,700.00; actual value may vary depending on departure city and date. Any difference between actual and advertised value will not be awarded. Ground transportation may be substituted in lieu of air if winner lives in Atlantic City area, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion. Trip must be concluded by August 31, 2014. All travel dates and accommodations are subject to availability. Major holidays and other blackout dates may apply. Winner and guest will be required to travel on the same itinerary. Winner must book all travel in advance through Sponsor. Winner’s travel companion will be required to sign a liability release before ticketing; and if winner’s travel companion is a minor, the winner must be that minor’s parent or legal guardian and must execute a liability release on behalf of minor. Winner and travel companion are responsible for having all ID and other documents necessary for foreign travel. Major credit card will be required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all drawings and in all other matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of each drawing, and will be given instructions on how to claim prize. Failure to respond to any winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Each potential winner must provide a valid mailing address within seven (7) days of notification in order for Sponsor to be able to fulfill the prize, and may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. There is no substitution for any prize, except Sponsor may award a substitute of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. The prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes related to any prize, and for any expenses not expressly listed above. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the number of entries received for that drawing, regardless of form of entry. Limit one weekly prize and one Grand Prize per household.
6. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering, you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Margaritaville Holdings LLC, Jimmy Buffett, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents, and Facebook (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, any you hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, Facebook profile picture, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion, and (e) noncompliance with any provision of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. General: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes or any weekly drawing or Entry Period, and to select the winners for any Entry Period from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
8. Additional Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
9. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules, or the names of the Winners, available after September 10, 2013, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Summer Fun SWEEPSTAKES, Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Requests must be received by October 30, 2013. Please specify in your request which item(s) you are requesting.
10. Sponsor: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
11. Administrator: Bubbleup, 719 Sawdust Road, Suite 104, The Woodlands, TX 77380
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Must be U.S. Resident, 21 or older. By providing your email address, you are opting in to receive email from our Fins Up Club eClub and Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC. You may opt out at any time. Sweepstakes begins 06/17/13 at 12:00:01am ET, and ends 09/01/13 at 11:59:59PM ET. Weekly drawing each Sunday from among entries received through the preceding Saturday prizes vary by week. Exact item for each week is listed at http://Margaritaville.com/summer_sweeps_rules. Prize packages typically include things like flip flops, sunglasses, or Frozen Concoction Makers, with a value in the range of $120-$300. Grand Prize trip to Atlantic City (ARV $2500) drawing will be held on or around 09/02/13. Limit one entry per person per day. Void where prohibited. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. See complete details and Official Rules at www.Margaritaville.com/summer_sweeps_rules.