CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Margaritaville Vacation Club Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the contiguous continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Limit one entry per person. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).
2. To Enter: Visit www.margaritavillevacationclub.com (the “Site”) between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on October 15, 2013 2013, 2013 and 11:59:59 p.m. on February 15, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Then follow the directions on the entry page to submit the required information to complete an entry. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per day (measure by ET). Subsequent attempts on any one day to submit an entry from the same person and/or email address are void. You may not enter with multiple email addresses or any other means to submit multiple entries. Anyone who does so, or attempts to do so, may be disqualified.
You may be given the opportunity to choose to be contacted by and to receive promotional messages from the Sponsor and about the Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham. Your election to do so is optional and will not affect your chances of winning.
The database computer of the Site is the official timekeeping device for online entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. All entries must be submitted by manual completion of the applicable entry method. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an online entrant, the online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Selection and Notification of Winners: A series of 19 separate weekly drawings will be held, one on each Saturday during the Sweepstakes Period, starting on October 21, 2013, and ending on February 16, 2014. Each drawing will be from among the eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET the day before the scheduled drawing. All non-winning entries in each weekly drawing remain eligible for any subsequent weekly drawing(s). Each valid entry also is eligible for the Final Drawing for the Grand, First and Second Prizes as listed below. The Final Drawing will be held on or about February 20, 2014, from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Potential winners in each drawing will be notified by telephone and/or email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Failure to respond to any winner notification within seven (7) days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Prizes/Odds: The following prize(s) are available:
Nineteen (19) Weekly Prizes (One for each weekly drawing): A $100 Margaritaville gift card. Weekly drawings will occur on the following dates: October 20 & 27, 2013; November 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2013; December 1, 8,15, 22 & 29, 2013; January 5, 12, 19 &26, 2014; and February 2, 9 & 16, 2014.
Final Drawing Prizes:
One Grand Prize: A Margaritaville-customized off-road vehicle. Total ARV: $25,000 before taxes, title, and license. The potential Grand Prize winner must take delivery of the vehicle in person within thirty (30) days of prize notification at a dealership location in winner’s area to be determined by the Sponsor. If the winner wishes to ship the vehicle from the designated pickup location, the winner will be responsible for all shipping/freight costs for delivery to the location the winner selects. Failure to take delivery of the vehicle within the time provided may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize and Grand Prize may be awarded to alternate winner. Make & model of vehicle, and all colors, customization design and options are in Sponsor’s discretion. Any additional options or items requested by winner, if accommodated, are at winner’s expense. Any vehicle pictured in promotional/advertising materials is for illustration purposes only and may not be actual vehicle awarded. Manufacturer’s standard limited warranty applies to Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, registration, insurance and other costs of operating the vehicle, as well as any income taxes due as a result of acceptance of the prize. The Grand Prize winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery of the Grand Prize.
Two (2) @ First Prizes: Six tickets and pre-show hospitality passes for (6) persons to see Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers in concert at a regularly scheduled appearance during the period January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014 2014, in the continental United States. Winner’s selection of concert date and location will be accommodated, subject to availability of tickets. Certain blackout dates may apply. Prize consists of: Up to six (6) top tier concert tickets to see Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers and 6 passes to the pre- show hospitality area "Low Tide Lounge" Maximum ARV of prize: $_1500_ (assuming 6 persons); actual value may vary depending on concert venue, and number of persons attending concert; No responsibility is assumed for cancellation of any concert or other events beyond sponsor’s control; if concert is cancelled after travel has been booked, the remainder of the trip will be awarded as the complete prize.
Four (4) @ Second Prizes: Two (2) Margaritaville Adirondack Chairs: ARV: $798.
There is no substitution for any prize, except Sponsors may award a substitute of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. The prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all additional meals, beverages, transportation or other expenses or costs relating to a prize not expressly set forth above. Limit one weekly prize per household.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning in any weekly drawing depend on the number of entries received by the entry deadline for that drawing; odds of winning in the Final Drawing depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
5. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering, you agree that: (a) Sponsors, Margaritaville Enterprises LLC and Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents, and Facebook (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, any you hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, Facebook profile picture, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors discretion, and (e) noncompliance with any provision of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
6. General: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified, and Sponsors reserve the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winners from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Additional Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
8. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules, or the names of the Winners, available after January 31, 2014, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Margaritaville Vacation Club Sweepstakes,” Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Requests must be received by February 28, 2014.
9. Sponsor: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
10. Administrator: Bubbleup, 719 Sawdust Road, Suite 104, The Woodlands, TX 77380