CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Margaritaville “I Gotta Go Where Its Warm2” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the continental United States (excluding RI) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Limit one entry per person. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC and Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. (“Sponsors”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. Void in RI, AK, HI and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).
2. To Enter: There are two ways to enter:
(a) In Person at a Jimmy Buffett Concert. Visit the Margaritaville Tour Bus in the parking lot at any of the following twelve Jimmy Buffett concert locations: Comcast Center in Boston, MA on June 22, 2013; Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ on June 25, 2013; Klipsch Music Center in Indianapolis, IN on June 27, 2013; Northerly Island in Chicago IL on June 29, 2013; Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City, LA on July 3, 2013; Farm Bureau Live in Virginia Beach, VA on July 13, 2013; Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati, OH on July 16, 2013; First Niagara Pavilion in Pittsburg, PA on July 18, 2013; Comerica Park in Detroit, MI on July 20, 2013; Jiffy Lube Live in Washington DC on August 17, 2013; Nikon at Jones Beach in Wantagh, NY on August 20, 2013 and August 22, 2013; Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, WI on August 24, 2013 In-person entry at the above concert locations is available beginning 4 hours before the scheduled concert time at each venue. See local listings for concert times, or visit radiomargaritaville.com for concert time. In- person entry may also be available at additional stops the Tour Bus makes during the period of 06/7/13 – 9/2/2013. Anticipated times for any eligible non-concert stops by the Tour Bus will be posted at margaritaville.com as they become known; check there for details on any additional stops where entry is anticipated to be available; locations and times for all such additional stops are subject to change.
(c) General Entry Conditions. Margaritaville Enterprises LLC’s computer is the official timekeeping device for online entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. All entries must be submitted by manual completion of the applicable entry method. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an online entrant, the online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Selection and Notification of Winners: Winners will be selected at random via
4. Prizes/Odds: The following prize(s) are available:
One Grand Prize: Prize consists of: A three (3) day, two (2) night stay for two (2) persons at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek in Lake Buena Vista, Florida during the period September 15, 2013 through September 15, 2014; a $100 gift certificate to Margaritaville Orlando; and a $200 American Express gift card, two pairs of Margaritaville sunglasses and a Parrothead Suncare assortment. Hotel accommodations (consisting of one (1) double-occupancy, standard room) for two (2) nights are subject to availability. Approximate retail value (ARV) of prize: $1350; any difference between actual value and advertised value will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all additional meals, beverages, transportation or other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. Major credit card will be required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Any person taking part in the trip who is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who also must execute all documents on behalf of the minor. All dates are subject to change.
One First Prize: Two (2) tickets and pre-show VIP passes to the low-tide lounge at any Jimmy Buffett concert during the period of September 15, 2013 through September 15, 2014. A list of concert dates is available at www.margaritaville.com/tourdates and will also be provided to the potential winner. Selection of concert date/location from tour schedule is subject to availability. Transportation to and from concert location, parking, and all other incidental expenses are winner’s responsibility. ARV: $450.
Two Second Prizes Two (2) Margaritaville folding chairs. ARV: $140
Ten Third Prizes: A pair of Margaritaville Flip Flops. ARV: $39.95
There is no substitution for any prize, except Sponsors may award a substitute of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. The prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all additional meals, beverages, transportation or other expenses or costs relating to a prize not expressly set forth above. Limit one prize per household. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering, you agree that: (a) Sponsors, Margaritaville Enterprises LLC and Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, any you hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, Facebook profile picture, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors discretion, and (e) noncompliance with any provision of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
6. General: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified, and Sponsors reserve the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winners from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Additional Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
8. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules, or the names of the Winners, available after September 15, 2013, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “I Gotta Go Where Its Warm Sweepstakes, Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Requests must be received by September 30th, 2013.
9. Sponsors: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 and Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., 6277 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, FL 32821.
10. Administrator: Bubbleup, 719 Sawdust Road, Suite 104, The Woodlands, TX 77380