Coral Reefer Band
15 Times Coffee Totally Saved Your Butt — (Happy National Coffee Day!)
Sep 29, 2016
Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Pinterest
Today is National Coffee Day, which means that, in addition to drinking our third cup before noon, we're taking time to pay tribute to one of nature's greatest inventions. (Next to rum, of course.) This ode to coffee — or cafe, java, joe, whatever you call it — celebrates all those times when you needed coffee, badly, and it was there. Such as ...
15. When you ate way too much at dinner and now you have to drive home.
14. When your boss is having a super bad day and
the one who remembered to make the coffee.
13. The morning after you've stayed up way too late listening to 'Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes' and sipping tequilas.
12. When your kid wakes up at 6 a.m. like:
11. When it's your turn to host Thanksgiving dinner.
10. When you went out with your co-workers on Monday night and now you're back at work on Tuesday.
9. When your dog went to sleep in her own bed ... but woke up in yours.
8. When you accidentally had a little too much wine before meeting your in-laws.
7. When your freshman year History of The Universe lecture starts at 8:30 am.
6. The PTA meeting.
5. On that first really bad snow day of the year.
4. When you kinda want to ask someone on a date ... but you're not totally sure .... so you suggest coffee.
3. When someone threatened to pour you decaf.
2. When you needed a second cup of coffee because the first one just never kicked in.
1. Every. Single. Morning.
Thanks, coffee. We love you.
Back To Press