TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In addition to the Norwegian Cruise Line Complimentary Cruise Program Terms and Conditions, you must comply with the NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. d/b/a NCL and/or NCL America Inc.’s (together “NCL”) Terms and Conditions of the NCL Cruise Brochure and NCL Passenger Ticket Contract.
2. Cruise Award Certificate is non-transferable. Complimentary Cruise may not be resold to the general public for individual purchase. Purchaser agrees, represents and warrants that neither Purchaser nor any other recipient of the Complimentary Cruise will resell the Complimentary Cruise in any manner whatsoever or otherwise distribute the Complimentary Cruise in violation of any applicable laws or regulations; any attempts to do so will result in the Complimentary Cruise not being honored. Violators of this restriction may be precluded from purchasing additional Complimentary Cruise.
3. Neither Purchaser nor any third party will have any right to use any names, logos or trademarks of NCL. An employer who purchases Complimentary Cruise(s) for use as an incentive to its employees may do so without approval of NCL. Persons who purchase Complimentary Cruise for or who use the Complimentary Cruise for consumer promotion(s), sweepstakes, individual incentive program(s), or any other program, must first submit a description of the program thirty (30) days in advance in writing to NCL for its approval, which approval may be granted or denied at NCL’s sole discretion. NCL reserves the right to spot check all purchases and the Purchaser agrees to furnish NCL with a copy of all promotional materials planned for use in connection with the Approved Programs and to make any and all requested changes to the Material(s).
4. The Complimentary Cruise is not available for use for certain types of NCL Cruises, for NCL cruises in which the applicable vessel has been chartered or for booking berths reserved as part of a Group Booking. Additional information can be found on your Complimentary Cruise.
5. You agree, represent and warrant that a person booked into a berth via use of A Complimentary Cruise must comply with all applicable NCL regulations. For example, NCL has certain age restrictions that the guest being booked must comply with. In addition, each guest traveling under A Complimentary Cruise must provide NCL a validly executed Passenger Ticket Contract prior to boarding.
6. A Complimentary Cruise is valid only for accommodations that have been paid for in advance. For additional fees, category upgrades may be available. Each Complimentary Cruise provides an individual a cabin based on double occupancy. If a category pre- paid accommodates more guests, the applicable fees shall apply for additional guests in stateroom.
7. A Complimentary Cruise is valid for an NCL cruise only. Guests are responsible for taxes, service charges, and other fees required. You will need to pay an additional amount for air travel, pre-post land packages and any other amenities. If any additional amenities purchased are cancelled, NCL’s standard cancellation policy applies.
8. You must be 21 years of age or older to redeem the Complimentary Cruise. The Complimentary Cruise can only be applied towards a cruise with NCL and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. Complimentary Cruise cannot be applied to Travel protection. Service charges are not refundable on onboard.
9. Complimentary Cruise is valid for travel within 12 months from the date of issue and become null and void after expiration. Failure to redeem A Complimentary Cruise within 12 months results in forfeiture. Complimentary Cruise awards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired.
10. There are no refunds if a reservation made through the Complimentary Cruise Program is cancelled and/or if a cancellation is due to lack of appropriate travel documentation (e.g., improper or expired visas or passports, etc.).
11. If you cancel a reservation made with a Complimentary Cruise after its expiration date, it will be forfeited. You are expected to have appropriate travel documentation.
12. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability in categories predetermined by the amount paid for the Complimentary Cruise. All reservations must be made by calling 866.584.9755.
13. Changes may be made to the reservations booked through the Complimentary Cruise Program if permitted by the applicable terms and conditions. Any changes to reservations booked through the Complimentary Cruise Program may be subject to additional fees.
14. By accepting A Complimentary Cruise, you agree to release NCL and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, crew members, media partners and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion of the Complimentary Cruise Program, from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of A Complimentary Cruise.
15. This Complimentary Cruise is not redeemable for cash and it is void if sold for cash or other consideration.
16. A Complimentary Cruise must be redeemed at least fourteen (14) days prior to sail date.
17. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of A Complimentary Cruise is the recipient’s responsibility.
18. Cancel and Rebooking Fees: Any Complimentary Cruise recipient who cancels a sailing in duration of 5 days or longer within 74-30 days prior to sailing will be required to pay a $200.00 per guest rebooking fee. Any Complimentary Cruise recipient who cancels a sailing in duration of 4 days or shorter within 74-30 days prior to sailing will be required to pay a $150.00 per guest rebooking fee. In the instance a Complimentary Cruise Recipient cancels a cruise within 29-0 days prior to sailing, the Complimentary Cruise recipient will be deemed to have forfeited the Complimentary Cruise. The rebooking of any Complimentary Cruise must be done at the time of the cancellation and be within 12 months of the Certificate Issue Date or the Complimentary Cruise will be forfeited.
Excludes all cruise tours. *Subject to availability .Please refer to certificate Terms and Conditions for details. **Optional services such as gift shop purchases, spa services and Specialty Restaurant charges are not included. ©2018 NCL CORPORATION LTD. SHIPS' REGISTRY: BAHAMAS & UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
*BLACKOUT DATES APPLY 34416 3/18