Ingredients1 ripe avocado 2 tbsp. shredded coconut 1 tbsp. pineapple juice 1 tbsp. honey
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Then spoon the whole avocado into a mixing bowl. Avocado has many qualities that make it an ideal addition to your beauty routine, including anti-aging (yes, please!) and a natural moisturizer.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Put mixture into a jar or storage container of choice.
- Optional step: Add to refrigerator for 10-15 minutes for a cooling mask.
- Apply even layer of the mixture to skin and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Wipe or wash mask away and apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Store the remaining mixture in your refrigerator and use for up to one week.