Celebrate Make a Friend Day
with Fried Pickle Chips!
Fried Pickle Chips
8 Ounces Pickle Chips
2 Ounces Buttermilk
1 Cup Seasoned Flour
2 Ounces Ranch Dressing
1. Place seasoned flour into a large zip lock bag
2. Dip pickle chips into buttermilk and add to bag
3. Shake bag to coat pickles completely
4. Carefully drop breaded pickle chips into 350⁰ fryer and fry until golden brown (30-45 seconds)
5. Pile fried pickles in a bowl
6. Place ramekin of ranch dressing in bowl
Hungry for more? Visit our recipe page for more island-inspired recipes.