Celebrate Gluten Free Day
with Gluten Free Peel and Eat Shrimp!
Gluten Free Peel and Eat Shrimp!
31/35 Shrimp Head off Shell On - 2 ½ Pounds
Gluten Free Beer - 20 Fluid ounces
Old Bay seasoning - 1 ounce
Fresh Lemon cut in 1/2 - 1 each
Kosher Salt - 1 teaspoon
1. Cut lemons in half
2. Place all ingredients, Including Shrimp, into pot.
3. Turn on heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Once Gluten free beer is simmering, check shrimp for doneness 145 degrees.
5. Once cooked, discard lemons, pour shrimp mixture into a colander to drain.
6. Remove Shrimp and place on a cookie sheet and place into refrigerator.
7. Cool shrimp to 40 degrees or below.
8. To serve, sprinkle additional Old Bay seasoning on shrimp and toss to coat.
9. Serve with cocktail sauce and fresh lemon wedges.
Hungry for more? Visit our recipe page for more island-inspired recipes.