CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Margaritaville “Escape to Isla Nublar Jurassic World” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. Void in AK, HI, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).
2. Entry Period: April 15, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") through May 15, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: Visit either www.margaritaville.com or www.facebook.com/Margaritaville (each, a “Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions to submit the required information to complete an entry.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, per day, regardless of method of entry. Subsequent attempts on any one day to submit an entry from the same person and/or email address are void. You may not enter with multiple email addresses or any other means to submit multiple entries. Anyone who does so, or attempts to do so, may be disqualified. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. All entries must be submitted by manual completion of the applicable entry method. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified.
4. Selection and Notification of Winners:
SELECTION OF WEEKLY WINNERS: A series of 5 separate weekly drawings will be held, one on each Sunday during the Sweepstakes Period, starting on April 19, 2015, and ending on May 17, 2015. A week is defined as beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on a Sunday, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the following Saturday, except that the first week of the Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 and ends on April 18, 2015, and the last week of the Sweepstakes ends on Friday, May 15, 2015. All non-winning entries in each weekly drawing remain eligible for any subsequent weekly drawing(s). Each valid entry also is eligible for the Final Drawing for the Grand Prize.
SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: The Final Drawing will be held on or about May 17, 2015, from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, to award the one (1) Grand Prize listed below. Winners of the weekly prizes described in the preceding section are eligible to also win the Grand Prize.
Potential winners in each drawing will be notified by telephone and/or email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Failure to respond to any winner notification within seven (7) days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. Prizes/Odds: The following prize(s) are available:
Five (5) Weekly Prizes (One for each weekly drawing): A $100 Margaritaville gift card and a $50 Fandango gift card. Weekly drawings will occur on the following dates: April 19 & 26, 2015 and May 3, 10, & 17, 2015. Gift cards are subject to issuer's standard terms. Fandango is not a sponsor of, or affiliated in any way with the Sweepstakes.
One Grand Prize: Prize consists of: A trip for four (4) persons to Hollywood, California to attend the Jurassic World movie premiere scheduled to occur on or about June 10, 2015 (the "Grand Prize Trip"). The Grand Prize Trip includes hotel accommodations (single room, four-person occupancy) for four (4) days, three (3) nights; round trip airline transportation (coach class) to Los Angeles, California for winner and three (3) guests from major continental U.S. airport nearest winner's residence; four (4) tickets to the premiere of Jurassic World; and $1000 American Express gift card. Travel and lodging must be booked through agency designated by Sponsor.
Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize: $7,500. If winner lives within 120 miles of Los Angeles, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air travel in Sponsor's discretion; any difference between actual value and advertised value will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all additional meals, beverages, transportation or other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. Winner and travel companions must have all necessary photo ID for air travel, and must travel on same itinerary. Any traveling companion taking part in the trip who is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who also must execute all documents on behalf of the minor. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or a portion of the prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize or a portion of the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All dates are subject to change. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation of the movie premiere or other events beyond Sponsor's control; if the movie premiere is cancelled after travel has been booked, the remainder of the trip will be awarded as the complete prize.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning in any weekly drawing depend on the aggregate number of entries received from the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period until the entry deadline for that drawing; odds of winning in the Final Drawing depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
6. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering, you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents, and Facebook (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, any you hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, Facebook profile picture, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's discretion, and (e) noncompliance with any provision of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. General: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winners from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes.
8. Additional Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
9. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules, or the names of the Winners, available after August 31, 2015, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Margaritaville Escape to Isla Nublar Jurassic World Sweepstakes,” Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6900 Turkey Lake Rd., Ste. 200, Orlando, FL 32819. Requests must be received by September 30, 2015.
10. Sponsor: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6900 Turkey Lake Rd., Ste. 200, Orlando, FL 32819
11. Administrator: Bubbleup, 719 Sawdust Road, Suite 104, The Woodlands, TX 77380
12. Facebook: By participating, you release Facebook, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.Close