Celebrate National Crab Day
with Our Asiago Crab Dip!
Asiago Crab Dip
1 lbs. Crab Meat Special Lump
10 oz. Cream Cheese - Softened
10 oz. Mayonnaise
12 oz. Sour Cream
1/8 Cup Prep Fresh Lemon Juice
1 T Tabanero Hot Sauce
1 T Worcestershire Sauce
4 oz. Asiago Cheese Shredded
8 oz. Prep Artichoke Hearts - Drained
2 oz. Prep Italian Parsley - Chopped
2 tsp. Garlic – Granulated
2 tsp. Onion – Granulated
1/8 tsp. Cumin - Ground
1/4 oz. Kosher Salt
5 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Combine softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing bowl and mix will
2. Add asiago cheese to mixture and fully combine
3. Using a colander, rinse and drain artichoke hearts under cold running water for 30 seconds and add to mixing bowl
4. Add parsley, garlic, onion, cumin, salt, and Mozzarella cheese to bowl – mix thoroughly using gloved hands or rubber spatula
5. Gently fold in crabmeat
6. Add the mixture to an oven safe casserole, and bake in a 350 degree oven until mixture reaches a 165 degree internal temperature. The dip top should be brown and bubbly.
7. Serve with your choice of bread or crackers.
Must marinate for a minimum of 6 hours
Hungry for more? Visit our recipe page for more island-inspired recipes.