Margaritaville Chicago White Sox Take Me Out to the Ballgame Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
1. Eligibility: "Margaritaville Chicago White Sox Take Me Out to the Ballgame Sweepstakes" ("Giveaway") is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Employees and directors of Margaritaville Holdings LLC ("Sponsor"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising, promotion, or production agencies associated with this offering (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules ("Rules").
2. Entry Period: July 31, at 9:00:01 a.m. ET through August 3, 2017, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Giveaway Period").
3. How To Enter: Send a text message from your mobile phone with the keyword SOX (the "Keyword") to 47464 (the "Shortcode"). After you receive a confirmation text message, reply to that message with the requested information to complete your entry.
Sponsor may have similar offers at the same or different times as this Giveaway, but each giveaway is separate. Entry into one giveaway is not entry into any other giveaway.
Limit one (1) entry per person and per phone number, regardless of method of entry. Any attempt to enter more than one (1) time with multiple phone numbers or any other means, may result in disqualification. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor's database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the phone number associated with the entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the phone number is assigned by the carrier associated with the submitted phone number. It is your sole responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your phone number before a winner is selected.
Important Notice for Text Messaging Method: Your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive per your rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your plan. You must be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service to enter via this method. Reply STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Message & Data Rates may apply. By texting you agree to receive text messages, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile number provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services.
4. Selection of Winner: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 31, 2017. Potential winner will be notified using the contact information supplied at time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within seven (7) business days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (where legal), and an IRS Form W-9 ("Prize Claim Documents"). If a potential winner is not of age of majority in his or her state of residence (a "minor"), at Sponsor's option, the prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign all Prize Claim Documents on behalf of minor. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identification, age, eligibility, and acceptance of these Official Rules from any potential winner prior to awarding a prize.
5. Prize/Odds: One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize consists of: (a) two (2) VIP tickets to see Escape to Margaritaville: The Musical Pre-Broadway show at the Oriental Theatre in Chicago, IL on 11/09/17. (ARV $300.00) and (b) One (1) Margaritaville Gift Card (ARV $100) redeemable at Margaritaville.com, participating Margaritaville Restaurants and Margaritaville retail stores. Guest may be required to sign a liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Any person taking part in the show who is a minor under the laws of his/her place of residence must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who also must execute all documents on behalf of the minor. If winner cannot attend prize-related events, an alternate winner may be selected. Date is subject to change. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation or postponement of any prize-related event beyond Sponsor's control. If a prize-related event is cancelled or postponed, Margaritaville gift card will be awarded as the complete prize. Gift cards are subject to issuer's standard terms. There is no substitution for any prize or any portion thereof except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value if any advertised prize or any portion thereof becomes unavailable. The prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Any difference between advertised and actual values will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes related to any prize. The total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $400.00.
Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries.
6. Prize Conditions: Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner or potential guest has engaged in or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each potential winner and potential guest must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during any prize-related activities or events. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event.
7. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, Jimmy Buffett, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and you release and hold harmless the Released Parties for any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Giveaway, including any Giveaway-related activity, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the Internet, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's discretion, (e) noncompliance with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
8. General: No responsibility is assumed for (a) any damage to an entrant's computer system or mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Giveaway; (b) any computer system, mobile phone, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays; (c) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen, or entries or prize notifications; (d) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; (e) miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, mobile phone or cable transmissions; (f) any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or (g) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Giveaway or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility. Should any portion of the Giveaway be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Giveaway. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified.
By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorney's fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys' fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
10. Winner List: For name of winner, available approximately two weeks after the Giveaway Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Margaritaville Chicago White Sox Take Me Out to the Ballgame Giveaway, 5307 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas, 75206.
11. Sponsor: Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, 6900 Turkey Lake Rd., Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32819.