This Cookie Notice (“Cookie Notice”) was last modified as of December 27, 2019.
This Cookie Notice is provided by Margaritaville Enterprises LLC (referred to in this Cookie Notice as “Margaritaville”, “we”, “us” and “our”). Margaritaville is based in Orlando, Florida. Our headquarters are located at 6900 Turkey Lake Road, Suite 200, Orlando, Florida 32819 USA.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and are called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation of the Site;
- Assisting in login to the Site and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not work if you disable these cookies. These cookies do not collect or store any personal data.
- Statistics Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our Site. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertising on other Sites. They do not store personal data directly, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will be less likely to receive advertising that is targeted to your interests.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Online Advertising; Tracking
Margaritaville and third party businesses use the information collected through the Site using statistics cookies to help manage online advertising programs. This information may enable us, as well as third-party advertising services and other third-party businesses, to track the actions of users online over time and across different web sites or platforms to measure statistics relating to marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience. For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, and what happens when you elect a do-not-track option, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. In addition, some third party businesses may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Changes to this Cookie Notice
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to amend this Cookie Notice at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately upon posting; therefore, please check this Cookie Notice periodically for changes. We will display the effective date of this Cookie Notice at the top of this page. If you do not agree with the changes and if you are a registered user, you may cancel your account with us by contacting us at [email protected]. The version of this Cookie Notice posted here on each respective date you visit the Site shall be the Cookie Notice applicable to your access and use of the Site on that date. Our electronically or otherwise properly stored copy of this Cookie Notice shall be deemed to be the true, complete, valid, authentic, and enforceable copy of the version of this Cookie Notice which was in force on each respective date you visited the Site. This Cookie Notice is not a contract and does not create any legal rights or obligations.